Thursday, June 23, 2011

Animal Crackers (Cookies)!

Remember Barnum's Animal Crackers that were all the rage in elementary school? I was quite a fan of them as a child, I'd pout and whine to my health-conscious mother until she agreed to buy them for me--only if I ate no more than four per day. 
To this day, whenever I see a box of them(or the like) in a grocery store, I get a bit giddy and get a strong urge to buy them. Normally, I'd give in, but I'm making a serious effort to be healthier lately. So when I saw a box of these beauties at Trader Joe's today, and I didn't allow myself to buy them, I wept a little inside.

...they even had icing on them! mmm.

Yes, I just wrote an entire blog entry on fun-shaped cookies. That is all. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Those are delicious. And I remember you eating my animal crackers in high school, since my mom would buy them for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'd forgotten about stealing your animal crackers! Only an awesome friend such as yourself would allow for the stealing of said delicious cookies <3

    ReplyDelete