Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cookie the Giggling Penguin

Okay, so many of you may know that I love animals/birds/critters (The San Diego Zoo ranks very high on my list of favorite places to visit for this reason). So when I saw this video of Cookie, an absolutely adorable penguin, waddling about and giggling, I had to share. Unsurprisingly, this video has gone viral on YouTube over the last few days.
Take a look at let me know what you think:
Remember how I was talking about stopping to enjoy the silly little things in life in my last blog post? Yep, this would be one of them.

4 comments:

  1. The real question here is: Where on earth do I get my own giggling penguin? I need one immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we make a trip to the Cincinnati Zoo and steal him for our own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! But now that this has been posted on the internet, we'll be the first suspects when he goes missing!

    Way to go, Nishi...you're off the penguin-stealing team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I still tickle him once you steal him?!

    ReplyDelete